Ms. Hamilton’s son has been shortlisted for the Doodle 4 Google public vote. To see and cast your vote for David’s google just click on the link below:
The Texaco Art Competition is back! This is their 59th year and who knows, maybe YOU could be a winner.
Laurel Hill has had much success in this competition and we need you students to carry on the tradition. So get your paper ready and get drawing, painting, watercolouring or anything you like! The subject of the artwork and the materials used to create your masterpiece are totally up to you! Your entry should not be smaller than A4 (29.7cm x 21.0cm) or larger than A2 (59.4cm x 42.0cm) even if mounted. You may submit two entries and the more origional the better!
You should include the following information on the back of your entry:
- Name, age, category, title of entry.
- School name, address, email address, telephone number and teacher’s name (if applicable).
- Home address, email address and telephone number.
- Signature of your parent, teacher or guardian.
- Please note your age as of the closing date of the Competition (Friday, 22nd February 2013).
- Please note that one signature from an Art Teacher will be sufficient to cover all entries from a school.
The closing date for receipt of entries is Friday, 22nd February 2013. More info on texacochildrensart.com or from the art teachers.