225g of oats
125g of seeds(pumpkin,sesame,sunflower)
175g of nuts (almonds,walnuts,hazelnuts)
50ml of honey
200g of natural peanut butter
75g of dark chocolate chips
- Line a square 9×9 inch baking tin with grease proof paper.
- In a large bowl combine the oats,chocolate chips, flax seeds and nuts; mix thoroughly.
- In a saucepan melt the honey and peanut butter together until softened.
- Add this to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking tin and press firmly until it is evenly distributed.
Place the mixture into the freezer for an hour and then remove from the tin, place it on a chopping board cut into to 10-12 bars.
Look forward to a new recipe next week= home made burgers with a healthy twist.