We here at TopButton know that Easter Holidays can be a bit boring. Your friends are gone away for a holiday, your parents are working and you’re doing everything you can to put off studying or finishing that piece of homework you never did.. Well don’t worry because we know there is nothing better than a good book and a cup of tea (we recommend Lyons). So we have compiled a list of some great books that everyone will enjoy for a bit of Easter reading or even today reading! Enjoy :)
* Paper Towns- surely most of ye will have read TFIOS by now and so we recommend another book written by the genius that is John Green. Paper Towns is about a boy named Q who has been in love with Margo for years, so when she cracks open his window one night, proposing they go on an adventure, of course he follows.
* The Maze Runner- a thrilling dystopian nightmare written by James Dashner. When the doors of the lift crank open, the only thing Thomas can remember is his first name. But he’s not alone. He’s surrounded by boys who welcome him to the Glade, an encampment at the centre of a bizarre and terrible maze.
* Thirteen Reasons Why- Before she commits suicide, a girl sends recordings to 13 people.
* Eleanor and Park- written by Rainbow Rowell, this book is about the world opposing the love of two outcast teenagers.
* The Perks of Being A Wallflower- we definitely think that this book is an essential read for all teenagers. Everything it deals with and everything the main character Charlie has to say is so relevant and honest. Basically, it tells the story of what it’s like to grow up.